I am a senior undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad majoring in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Probabilistic Models.
- Theoretical Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Continuous Optimization.
On a programming front, I enjoy working with and developing Deep Learning / Machine Learning modules.
In my spare time I like solving puzzles and exploring random problems and topics in mathematics and theoretical computer science.
My other pastimes include reading novels and running.
- Languages: Python, C++, C, Bash
- Frameworks: Tensorflow, Keras and a bit of PyTorch
- Libraries: NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn, NetworkX, Matplotlib, Pandas, NLTK, OpenCV
- Tools: Latex, Git
- Research Intern at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Intern at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions, Bengaluru.
To know more (about my publications, projects, etc.), find my CV here.